Serious about Saxophones
At GetASax.com, the goal is to do saxophones right. There are lots of places to buy a saxophone. This one focuses on quality.
The goals are to give you:
- Excellent customer service. We will email you back within 24 hours in most cases.
- Detailed photographs of the horns – you can now make the images fullscreen by clicking the arrow in the top right to see super-detailed images.
- Detailed and accurate descriptions of the horns. Most dealers keep descriptions to a minimum, because they are afraid of scaring away buyers by revealing the details of condition.
- Quick shipping: Typically, we ship Mondays and Wednesdays, but we can accommodate needs for rush shipping when possible.
- A Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the horn. We stand behind the horns we sell and will take care of you if you have a problem.
In short, we will do what it takes to be the best vintage and professional saxophone shop on the internet.
I (Brian) have been playing and teaching saxophone for over twenty-five years. I studied saxophone in college, and I have played in numerous ensembles and settings over the years. I love getting each horn to play its best before sale. Fixing up a vintage horn and hearing it sing again is an intrinsically rewarding experience. Purchasing such a vintage horn is a vote for quality and craftsmanship in a world full of the cheap and disposable.
I began buying and selling saxophones eight years ago, when my first son was born, and I needed to pay the bills. I found that there are many people out there looking for a nice saxophone, but who seem to keep buying junk! They primarily want to get something that really plays well, but most horns on the internet are not in truly good playing condition. You throw your money out there, and you get who knows what! When you buy from GetASax, you are getting a horn that has been expertly examined and adjusted so that it is in top playing shape. My customer feedback bears this out. This fact, together with the fact that I offer a full return policy, takes the risk out of buying at a distance.
Though it is more work, having my own website also allows me more personal interaction with you. It lets me customize the buying experience to include many large pictures and multiple payment options, including credit card. It also allows me to offer you horns at lower prices, because I can avoid paying high eBay or consignment fees.
Sell your horn to GetASax
Here at GetASax, we believe that excellent saxophones deserve to be played and appreciated! If you have a saxophone you want to sell, contact us through our contact form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Check out our page about selling your saxophone here. Be sure to include your email address and phone number. If you sell to us, we will take excellent care of your instrument, restore it to top condition, and find it a good home. It will soon be placed in the hands of someone who will play and appreciate it, and it will be making music again for the next generation!